Oh my goodness!! I just had tears in my eyes looking at that! I cant believe you have such a beautiful girl! I am so thankful that I am still so close to my childhood best friend! I just wish I could cuddle with her and tell her all of her beautiful mommy's embarrasing stories right now!!! Can I just pretend to be family and be auntie kristen?? Love you and Im so excited with and for you! :-)
precious. congrats, you two. you'll be awesome parents.
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how pretty she is! I am so happy for you guys! Will things have slowed down a little by this weekend so I can call you?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I just had tears in my eyes looking at that! I cant believe you have such a beautiful girl! I am so thankful that I am still so close to my childhood best friend! I just wish I could cuddle with her and tell her all of her beautiful mommy's embarrasing stories right now!!! Can I just pretend to be family and be auntie kristen?? Love you and Im so excited with and for you! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Christen!!! She is gorgeous and you look pretty gorgeous yourself. So happy for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see a picture of her I'm amazed at how beautiful she is!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete