Friday, August 6, 2010

hola

Well, I still look like a high schooler....does this surprise anyone? Not really!

Went with a friend to get her foreign exchange student registered for classes at a local high school....people either thought I was the foreign exchange student (at which they were shocked by my English speaking skills) or they thought I was your average pregnant teenager registering for classes (at which I received several stares).

Very strange day.

No, I am not in high school and haven't been for six years. Yes, I have graduated from college and have a degree. Oh yeah, and this rock on my finger was given to me by my husband. Can it be possible for this all to be true? Absoflippinlutely.

Ha ha.

I'm not really complaining though, it really was funny. Gotta love all people and their assuming looks of disdain!

No comments:

Post a Comment