Sunday, August 22, 2010

pregnant girls just wanna have fu-uhn, oh pregnant girls just wanna have fun!

This was our recent trip to the beach. Enjoy!
This is where I spent most of my time at the beach....in the air conditioned cabin of the truck....with snacks and water of course! :)

However as proof that I did venture out of the truck, I took a picture of my feet when I got back in....see, I'm not a total wimp!

Eric had so much fun wading out and fishing....I wish I was feeling up to it, but the sun is too much for mama and baby right now. It brought back good memories of last summer when we spent almost every weekend out in the surf fishing.


I call this picture "cool jet ski guy". He kept riding right where Eric was casting...not the smartest decision cool jet ski guy....but nevertheless you are still cool becuase you have a jet ski and a chick on the the back.


Another picture of the beautiful beach and Eric serenely enjoying time in the water. (I think he has saltwater in his blood.)


The bait that brought us good luck!


Adios little man!


Eric's prize for the day....yay!!!! Catch and release of course, but still fun! We think it's a black drum.




Our beaches are beautiful...especially since all the seaweed and baby jellyfish are gone now. Don't you just love days like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment