Happy Fourth friends! I am so thankful for our country and for those who have given everything to serve and protect her freedoms. Don't forget to thank God for what you have here...freedom!!! Please help us pray for our troops serving too. They need constant prayer and support from home, not only from their own families, but also from their entire country.
Eric and I celebrated in town. We went to the R. Bro. Bar. & Bailey Circus on Saturday night which was totally awesome! (Sorry no pictures,I can't find my camera...oops.) Just imagine 11 tigers growling at the tiger tamer all in one cage. It was very intense! The elephants and horses were also some of my favorites....although watching people get launched out of a cannon is not something you get to see very often. :)
We also had a cookout and went to watch fireworks over the bay. Overall we had a relaxing fourth which is just what the doctor ordered for both of us...I can't believe next year Reagan will be here to celebrate with us!
I. am. excited.
I'm glad yall had a good time. Did yall get any of those circus cups like Dad and Mom have? Those cups are the BEST!
ReplyDelete