As some of you have inquired about....my book writing has been on the halt lately. For those of you who didn't know...I am writing....something that I think will turn into a book one day. Although it will probably have few readers, I am still going to do it, so there. :) I'm talking years here people...so don't get too excited. I just really think it is something important that I need to do.
Now, I know what you are thinking...you are scrolling over past blog entries I have here and you are thinking....yikes...I bet it will be a REALLY great book with random thoughts, a whole bunch of ................................... (these), and bad grammar. However, I think I may surprise even those of you who tend to be a little on the skeptic side.
So, that's that.
Hey- you should do it too.
I'd read it.
-C
I'd read your book!!!
ReplyDeleteHow about a snippet so we can start anticipating the publication.
ReplyDelete