Does that counter really say 98 days? I can't believe we are under 100 now!!!! What a joy!
Eric is almost done here. Oh how the time slips away when you are having fun in the Florida sun. I am going to miss my friends here, but I am excited to see which Coast they will be headed to because we will be headed in the same direction in half a year. Crazy lovely mess. :)
What's up with the Backstreet Boys getting back together? Talk about a flash from the past! I heard them perform on tv and thought, surely those weren't the real boys we used to swoon over....but it was! Now if only we could swing New Kids on the Block....sigh.
Also, yesterday morning I woke up with a bag of *previously frozen* brussell sprouts in my bed. :) Guess I just needed to cool off and the sprouts made sense?! Strange Christen strange.
love-
C
No comments:
Post a Comment