Hope ya'll had a great Mother's Day!
It's official. We have started planning our fifth move. Haha. ( I pause to insert a laugh here because it's a little bit insane....so keep our address written in pencil people! )
I love it.
I have come to the realization that traveling is cool with me. I am just so thankful to have my husband with me through it all! He really helps keeps me sane and laughing....and singing-- which is what we do a lot of in the car on those especially long treks. Grace has become a much better traveler too. I think she has finally started to realize she is really a part of our family and we are not taking her to the pound to drop her off. Poor thing.
One exciting thing we did realize today was that Reagan will get to see her Daddy get winged in 2010 or 2011 (depending on when he finishes). I know she will be as proud of him as I am...if not more.
Let's see. Pregnancy wise things are going ...cough cough ..normally?? and good! ( I say that because I am a first timer!) I am 24 weeks on Wed. and I have soooooooooooooooooooo much more energy it is fantastic. I feel like I have a new lease on life! Getting rounder is slowly becoming more uncomfortable...and I am glad that it is a slow pregression, because wow it takes some getting used to!
Eric can no longer keep up with my eating habits. I eat all 3 meals with several snacks in between (that are kinda like mini meals....) Reagan is a hungry girl!!! It really does amaze me how much I can put away and still be hungry 2-3 hours later! What did Mary do while she rode on that donkey? She must of had a mad stash of snacks on her long journey to Bethlehem! (Yes, these are the thoughts that go through my head on a daily basis.)
My friends are taking great care of me too...they laugh when I make silly absent minded prego mistakes....like shaking a pop before I open it because I think it is the right thing to do....or giving me extra helpings of ANY food (especially caaaaaaaaaaaaakkeeeee) that we happen to be eating. He he.
Oh I love cake.
Did I mention that?
My sweet tooth is the now the size of Texas. I really have to watch it! haha. It's so bad today I had to watch Willy Wonka (the Gene Wilder version) because I wanted CANDY and didn't have any! Pretty weird, right?
sigh.
Only the candyman can.....;)
loving you
loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment