Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TITLE HERE

Oh bloggerville. I don't have many words these days. Most of the time I find myself starting blogs and never finishing...either due to baby needing mommy or lack of ideas. Today will be a short update.

We are doing great here. Reagan is growing like a weed which is so fun to watch. She likes to grab things now...hair, clothing, skinny toys, things on the wall...she really is loving her fingers! She also is very vocal! Especially the last three days she really has kicked up the usage of her vocal chords. She oohs and aahs and maaaahhssss the day away! She has started going down for longer periods of sleep at night which we are loving of course...but it's still irregular as suspected for a 2 and a half month old. She giggles and smiles so big when you talk and sing to her...it is so cool to watch. She has already even scooted off her mat once!! I was shocked and she hasn't done it since...I don't think she knew what she was doing or how she did it but it was pretty cool.

We are moving to North Carolina after the winging in December and will be there for 3.5 years --approximately. I am so excited to go somewhere for more than six months! I can hang curtains and actually unpack some boxes that haven't been unpacked in three moves! YAY. (That really is a big deal for us!) We are again excited to see where the Lord will take us as we start again in a new home, town, state. (I'm coming Dalton!!!!!!)

That's all I have for now kids.

Peace, love and babies.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to get here sweet girl!!

    PS-more Reagan pics please!

    ReplyDelete