1. Oh my goodness I love Chocolate Pecan Pie................................sooooooooooooo gooooood. If you haven't tasted it you are missing out.
2. I love bath time with Reagan. Seriously this girl makes bath time look so fun! She kicks her legs and splashes now. Is she already big enough to do that!? Oh my I'm not ready for all this growing up stuff!
3. I love Scentsy to Kristen! My favorite smell is French Kiss...it makes any dirty diaper smells go away.
4. If the Aggies beat Nebraska I am going to shave my head in celebration.
5. Jessica bought a kiddy bible for Reagan and when I read Genesis 3 to Reagan (about the Sneaky Snake) she made a sad face and stuck out her big pouty lip! Nobody likes that Sneaky Snake!
1. I have my Granddaddy's awesome chocolate pecan recipe and I shall make it for you one day.
ReplyDelete2. More pictures of your perfect child asap.
3. I know, right!
4. Better get those razors ready.
5. And awww.
So are you now hairless? I'd love to see a picture of that! :)
ReplyDelete