Monday, October 18, 2010

This is it

Relaxing after a big dinner...Reagan: "Ahhhh this is the life!"

Reagan: "AHHH"

Cute pics huh? I love this little munchkin. She is such a hoot. She "talks" when you talk to her and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Currently she has mastered ohh and ahh in different fluctuations and occasionally goooo. SO cute. Her favorite song so far is MUFFIN MAN! We sing it so much I feel like I have a son named Muffin.

I started reading "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan...more thoughts to come when I get further into it.

"To just read the Bible, attend church, and avoid 'big' sins-- is this passionate, wholehearted love for God?" --Francois Fenlelon, The Seeking Heart


1 comment:

  1. I love the bow in her hair! So girly! Crazy love is a really good book - you'll probably read it in no time - even I read it fast!

    ReplyDelete