Thursday, October 28, 2010

OuCh!


SO Reagan got her 2 month old shots today....and yes...I did cry...but I soon quit when I was able to scoop her up and hold her in my arms again. Nobody could prepare me for how hard it would be to watch someone poke my baby with a needle (well needles, she had three shots) and then to just hear her SCREAM after each one.... ohhhh it was hard! I'm glad I have two months before she gets her next round. Yikes.


Anyways, Reagan weighs 11 lbs 13 oz now and is just doing great!
We are so thankful for our little angel!
Also, I started singing "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee" to Reagan. I wanted to sing a new happy and fun song since a girl can only sing the Muffin Man so many times in a 15 minute period. Well, as I started singing it I soon realized I couldn't remember the rest of the lyrics. I could only remember the chorus "I'm bringing.....be so proud of me..." You know. Anyways, I quickly called up my friend google and found the rest of the lyrics...much to my surprise they were a bit more...intense than I remembered. HA ha. I had a good laugh and we sang it anyways...anything for that smile!
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee -OUCH!! It stung me!!
I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee -EW!! What a mess!!
I'm lickin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm lickin' up my baby bumble bee -ICK!! I feel sick!!
I'm barfin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm barfin' up my baby bumble bee -OH!! What a mess!!
I'm wipin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm wipin' up my baby bumble bee -OOPS!! Mommy's new towel!!
I'm wringin' out my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm wringing out my baby bumble bee
Bye-Bye baby bumble bee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment