Back in Crispy Texas.
Craving steak, tea, and all things spicy.
HEB you rock my world little country girl.
Dear Reagan-
Mommy and Daddy love you so much. We can't wait to meet you in approximately 68 days! Your room is almost ready for you. Mommy still has to wash your clothes and sheets...but I promise to put you in clean clothes. We can't wait to bring you home and have you with us. We also can't wait for you to meet all the family and friends who are already in love with you. You are cracking me up these days....the past three weeks you have been the most active as far as I can tell. You kick me all day except for when you are taking your short naps. I wonder when you will decide to flip around because it still feels like you are on your side. I know you will decide to on your own time. The doctor says you are doing great and is predicting that you will be as active when you arrive as you were in the womb....if that is true we sure are in for a wild ride! We love you little angel. --Mom and Dad
aww........ Christen y'all are going to be great parents. I can't wait to meet to meet little cricket. Enjoy her being active that just means there will never be a dull moment.
ReplyDelete