Pregnant.
I don't think anyone can prepare for it. You never know when it will come. One minute you are you, the next you literally become a carrier of God's absolute tenderness. I feel like I am still processing this thought. Even though I can feel my baby girl kicking me...I still wake up and think how did I receive such a blessing? Maybe it won't feel real until I meet her face to face. Until I can hold her in my arms and kiss her beautiful nose.
It's a g-i-r-l.
My husband's face absolutely lights up when we start talking about his little co-pilot. love it. Are we already here? After four moves and three states, selections and nothing broken after all that moving...we are h-e-r-e.
Oohrah.
Yeah!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you, and now with a blog to follow, I can keep up with where you are and what you are doing and how the baby is doing.
Love you,
Mee Maw
PS I am glad Mandy and/or the baby made you start a blog.
Hey - nice color choices. In fact... I may steal this background... :)
ReplyDelete