This blog has a bunch of random thoughts....forgive any ramblings or incorrect puncuation.
I am back in the swing of cutting E's hair. I probably started 9 months ago in Texas when I had a friend teach me how and then I kept practicing on E's lovable scalp. Bless his trusting heart! This is just another thing I love about my husband! (Even though I jokingly tease to etch hearts and butterflies into his unsuspecting Marine follicles.) I told him to tell his friends that I charge 10 bucks a head and perhaps I could be a barbress and make some extra cash....ehh cough cough. Except the only way I know to cut it is high and tight, and most of the other guys don't wear their hair near as "motivated" as E. HAha. (I'll just stick to joining the lucrative family business of burp cloths...if Mandy will allow ME to join someday.)
Today my pregnancy snack of choice is cucumber and onion in vinegar....yum. Delish. I am also proud to say I am loving bananas these days....they no longer make me want to take the shoe string express to the potty and hurl a big one. Wooohoo.
E is doing fantastic in training. I am so proud of him. I help him study as much as I can. After he finishes here in about a month, we will head to CC for C-12 multi-engine training (mostly him)...and baby delivery(mostly me).
E.X.C.I.T.E.D.
We also have several friends who are almost done and will get winged soon....ahhh where does the time go?
This past weekend we got to see some close friends who are now living in Mississippi. It was so much fun to hug them and just hang out. It's hard to leave friends behind...but it is really fun looking forward to the future and the potential of being stationed in the same vicinity later on. Mountain hiking in Cali? See ya there!
On one last note, E saw the baby kick last night. (Sometimes I wish my belly button was actually a porthole so I could peek in at her from time to time...but that's not possible so for the time being I am left to let my imagination run wild as to what she is doing in there...plus that would be totally weird...) Anyways...when he saw my bump jump he yelled "Hey I just saw my daughter kick...whoah...creepy!"...it was perfect and sweet. What a great anniversary with my two loves and favorite canine.
THAT was my favorite anniversary memory. Lock stock and barrel.
You are funny! Thanks for keeping me up to date.
ReplyDelete