Sunday, February 27, 2011

:)

I love the evenings at our house.

Reagan is cuddly at night, and loves to play with mommy's hair or touch daddy's face.

We lay her down in her crib at bedtime and there is usually no argument.

She feels safe and snug in her bed.

We kiss her goodnight and I like to squeeze her hand.

We turn on her musical aquarium and oh how I love that sound.

It's peaceful.

It makes me smile.

I love knowing that she is tucked safely into bed at night.

I am already anticipating the morning when I go in to get her.

She always smiles BIG and she wiggles her arms and legs with excitement when I peek my head over the crib to rescue her from another dirty diaper.

She squeezes me tight when I pick her up.

Mom to the rescue.

ahhhhh it's wonderful.

Thank you Lord for such a special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment