Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm only a month old but I wish I could run around!


(a little cross eyed in this one...no worries it's normal at this age! don't judge my baby!)

Shhh the baby is napping so I finally have a minute to update!
Some of you requested more pics, so here are a few more.
Reagan is so funny...she is like a little wind up toy-- constantly kicking her legs and wiggling her arms...well at least when she is awake. She really acts no different than she did in the womb...if you remember I often complai...cough cough...commented about how squirmy she was. Well my friends...the wiggle worm remains. It really is cute...she gets all worked up but the poor thing just can't go much of anywhere yet. I have a feeling once she does start "going" though, she won't ever stop! We love you and are praying for you little one.
She is a joy.



2 comments:

  1. she is sooooo cute - i love the first picture of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days when Madelyn would be trying to look at something and go crossed eyed. Poor things just don't have great muscle control yet. She is beautiful. I hope your doing well?

    ReplyDelete